Compomill believes that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner. We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods. It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same.
Our policy is to
- Support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Prevent, eliminate and reduce waste by improving operations and recycling or reusing of material wherever possible.
- Minimize energy and water consumption in our offices, prevent pollution and optimize utilization of resources.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.